Thursday, April 2, 2015

DEWA ATHENA VII : SCHOOL'S SPORT EVENT

“Dewa Athena” that similar as “Olimpiade Siswa Ajang Tunjuk Diri, Kebolehan, dan Kemampuan” is a yearly sport in my school, SMAN 3 Bandung. It’s one of OSIS’s work program from seksie 7. Now I will tell you about the opening of Dewa Athena.

          First, we came to Lapangan Bali and there was a symbolic of Dewa Athena opening by burning torch. After that, the 10th grade student run from Bali Street – Sumatera Street – Aceh Street – Saparua field – Banda street – and back to Lapangan Bali. At lapangan Bali, the commission sprayed us with colourful liquid, so our clothes become colourful yeay, but I didn’t get so much colour in my clothes. After that, we took some selfies!

          After the ‘colour run’, there was held some tournament between classes, by the way, in that day I was having a mission for an organization, so I’m not totally focused with the match between classes, but as far as I know, my class played woman’s football.

          Here is two photos from DEWA ATHENA VII opening event. But dewa Athena still have many matches until now, so if you’re one of SMAN 3 Student, make sure you always take a look at the matches!


No comments:

Post a Comment