Wednesday, January 14, 2015

FOOD! FOOD!

So hello again everyone! FOOD FOOD FOOD! Yeas, now I will tell you one food that every Indonesian love it. The answer is….. INDOMIE! Yay-yey-yay-yey. I know indomie is just an intstant noodle and it’s really unhealthy but everyone know that indomie can safe your dinner if you have nothing at home, and it’s really tasty, right?

I like every flavor of indomie except the green chilli flavor, because it’s a little bit… I don’t know what word but I really don’t like it. And if i have what i dislike, so there’s always favourite flavor. My favourite is “Empal Gentong” flavor because it’s a bit tasty and it’s salty. I know that everyone know how to make Indomie but I will still explain it anywaaay. Soo this is how to prepare indomie:

1.      Boil water in a saucepan.
2.      Add the instant herbs which is indide the indomie package to the bowl.
3.      When the water boils, put in the indomie noodles and allow to boil till tender.
4.      After the noodles mushy, put the noodles to the bowl, mix it with the instant herbs.
5.      Indomie is ready to eat! But you can also add extra ingredients like egg, cabbage, or sausages.


Recently, there’s a little diferent recipe for indomie noodle soup, that’s Indomie kuah susu! Yes, I tried it, it taste like fettucini carbonara, and it’s amazingly nice! If you want to make indomie kuah susu, I sugest you should add chilli powder because it’s so tasty. You can also add extra cheese!

Indomie Kuah Susu

No comments:

Post a Comment