Sunday, January 11, 2015

HOLIDAYYYYYY

Hello everyone! It’s Sunday, 11th of January and tomorrow is Monday, 12th of January which is the day I’m going to meet a bunch of books a-g-a-i-n and holiday is overrrrrrrr, ugh. And noooow I will share my last holiday.

I spent my holiday in my lovely city… Bandung! So yeah I didn’t go anywhere because…..okay there’s no reason why I didn’t go to another city. Because I didn’t go to another city, it means that I spent most holiday in my home sweet home and watch tv, movies, or read novels. So I will tell you what I read/watch or where I go in my holiday.

On the 24th of December 2014, I went to school with Iffa to turn in our learning contract for next semester. After that, we ate at richeese factory and then go home. Next Day, 25th of December I stayed home, watched Sherlock tv series, and read The Serpent’s Shadow book by Rick Riordan. And the next day I also stayed home. On 27th of December I felt so boring at home so I went to school and I met Arina, Jihan, and Dilla then we went to Waroeng Steak and then…. Went home again.

On new year, I just stayed home and watched tv. Sad enough? No I don’t feel sad at all, I don’t really like firework or bbq party, I don’t know why. And the next 4 days after new year, I stayed at home and finally on 5th of January I went to my Junior High School Friend’s house and sleep over yeaay! It was so fun, the next day we went to pvj mall for brunch(breakfast&lunch) and watch Merry Riana and Night at The Museum Movie and then we return to our home. So after that day until yesterday.. I stayed at home.

Yesterday, January 10th , I and my family went to bookstore then we bought some food at the supermarket. And today, I will spent my last holiday at home soo it’s my last holiday story. I think it’s not so interesting but I don’t care bcs I still happy stayed at home instead of going to school and doing school stuffs.

Even though I’m still not ready for tomorrow, but life must go on so does school. I hope next semester, my score is better that before! Okay see you later everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment